Lyko is a Lyon-based startup with high potential, aiming to revolutionize the world of mobility. Ambition, innovation and sharing are our three main drivers. We think big, we act fast, and we give ourselves the means to achieve our goals. The needs of our customers and our team shape our organisation. Setting a benchmark means working hard, with quality and respect. We make our own way, with a team that is committed to sustainable growth.
Within the Marketing and Communication department, your main tasks will be :
- Responsible for editing the different portals of the platform: writing digital content.
- Community management: management and animation of social networks (Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube).
- Customer acquisition: implementation and management of acquisition campaigns on social networks, emailing, performance analysis and reporting.
- Communication: research and development of partnerships with online media.
- Great autonomy and responsibilities.
- Writing skills (spelling).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to make proposals.
- Very good level of English
- Discipline, seriousness.
- Interest in the startup/tech environment.
- Have a good knowledge or be concerned by the subject of mobility.
What we offer
- An original experience in the life of a startup and involvement in an ambitious and promising project.
- A work-study contract starting in September 2021