Lyko is a Lyon-based startup with high potential, aiming to revolutionize the world of mobility. Ambition, innovation and sharing are our three main drivers. We think big, we act fast, and we give ourselves the means to achieve our goals. The needs of our customers and our team shape our organisation. Setting a benchmark means working hard, with quality and respect. We make our own way, with a team that is committed to sustainable growth.
Reporting to the CTO, your main tasks will be:
- Reflexion and support of the technical developments of our product evolutions.
- Reflexion and support the development of algorithms.
- Integration of APIs from our transport operator partners.
- Reflexion and support the technical developments of our various interfaces.
- Backend : Node JS / TypeScript, knowledge in Java/JEE is appreciated.
- Database: MongoDB.
- Minimum of 3 years of higher education in engineering or university equivalent.
- At least 7 years experience as a Backend Developer, on a similar technical stack.
- You have an appetite for smart city/mobility topics.
- You want to be part of a young and dynamic team.
- You have good interpersonal skills, you are organised and autonomous in a dynamic environment.
- You are willing, committed and enjoy working in a team.
- Very good English (written & oral) is required
Possibility of evolution towards a Lead Developer position.